Friday, September 05, 2008

Vacation Continued...

It's erev-shabbos which means that my first week of vacation is drawing to a close. Granted, I feel cheated since I didn't have a free Sunday to kick off my week, but I suppose my last Sunday at the office, followed by dinner with the office gang wasn't really ALL that awful. Actually, I quite enjoyed it.

I am pleased to announce that since I started my vacation I have not spent one day sitting around, bored out of my mind, in my house, in the same pair of pajamas that I was wearing when my vacation began. (But I've been advised that 'yet' is they key word.)

Yesterday I finally got around to cleaning about 1/2 of the apartment. I cleaned the kitchen, scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned out my closet, did almost all of the laundry (washed and folded mind you) and the best part, last night Eli came over to visit. We made cheese ravioli from scratch. It was A LOT of fun! If you want to see some pictures click here!

Anywho - I just wanted to say hi and wish you a wonderful shabbos!

See ya next week as the fun continues...

1 comment:

the sabra said...

Ooh I wanna hear about your studies at Shelem.