Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not A Banana?

I figure that a mid-weekly update is sort of fair. So here I am. Things are going pretty well.

We spent a quiet Shabbat at The Ranch. Sunday we went to the arnona office with Z's official 'release from the army' paper and got a nice little refund.

Yesterday was Z's first day of Uni - he left the house at 7:10 AM and at 10:50 PM he got back home. (Mind you, he left class early and caught a tremp - otherwise he wouldn't have been home until about 11:30ish.) Mondays are going to be fun - I can tell. Oh yeah, Thursdays are basically the same schedule so - there's lots to look forward to. As for me, I spent the morning in the kitchen baking chocolate cupcakes for TJ's birthday. I managed to make a HUGE mess in the toaster (when the cake overflowed and then quadrupled in size), explode the bag I was using to frost the cupcakes (twice) and re-learn how to make neat-o little piping cones out of parchment paper. Then I walked out to the office where said hi to the bosses and spent some time with the girls. My last stop of the day was also pretty exciting - the opticians place. It seems that vision in my left eye is improving which means that in order to wear contacts I need to get some in the new prescription. Luckily, the eyeglasses place is very accomodating and if you have an unopened box of lenses then they are willing to swap it for one in the right prescription. I'll have my contacts in about 2 weeks, so I'm pretty excited.

Today is day 2 of school for Z. Supposedly he'll be home between 19:00-19:30ish... I'm trying to decide what exactly to make for dinner. I'm thinking lasagna - but that means I need to go out and get some cheese. The makolet is just down the road, but it's raining pretty heavily. I suppose I DO still have a bit of time. I suppose I'll just procrastinate until the rain stops or isn't quite as heavy...

Want to procrastinate with me? I uploaded a bunch of pictures from Sukkot to Facebook and I suppose I could share them. CLICK HERE to see some of what we were busy with over Sukkot in Bet Shemesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Not a banana! Spread the word!

Nobody can stop the truth!

http://www.facebook.com/business/dahboard/?ref=sb#/pages/This-Is-Not-A-Banana-Productions/60223345008