Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cinnamon Bunnies & Dust Rabbits...

Do you like the cover of the first edition of my new kids magazine? Coming soon...So what's new in the last 2 weeks? Ummm, schoolwork. Yeah, that's not new.

Last week was our first anniversary and Saba & Savta bought us absolutely wonderful presents! Z finally has a kiddush cup and I have the most graceful and beautiful candlesticks! It was lovely last week, after the meal we sat and watched the candles burning. *sigh* Bliss.

This week I joined the gym. The location is perfect, halfway between school and home. The best part - the hours are also perfect, I can go on my way home from school! While I'm doing the whole 'gym thing' for my own physical fitness, theoretically it'll help me lose some weight too. (Well, hopefully anyway.)

We'll be in Bet Shemesh for Shabbat and we're staying at Saba & Savta's house. The mishpacha is coming to the meal Friday night because the 'birthday meal' has finally been rescheduled.

It's hard to believe that Purim is next week. It's almost Pesach?! Gosh.

Sorry I'm jumping around. My mind isn't really focused. I'm sitting in web-class now (shhh...don't tell my teacher) but it's kind of going slowly. We're working on editing video clips in Flash and importing them into Dreamweaver for inclusion on websites.

Now that I know how to use Flash to edit videos - I'm going to have to pull out all of those old family movies...

"Hey Daddy, what's everybody wearing?"
"Ties."

3 comments:

tnspr569 said...

TIES!!

Sassy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! WOW!! Time really does fly!

miryam said...

Happy anniversary!!
I hope I can find some time in the next week to try and update you on what's going on. We've been out of touch for a while now...