Sunday, May 31, 2009

Iced Tea & Cookies

Wow, I am kind of in shock that Shavuot is over. Wasn't it just Purim? It's hard to believe that time is passing so quickly. Since last I blogged, school has officially ended. I handed in my portfolio and now I'm just waiting for my certificates. In the meantime I'm doing a few freelance projects - but that's not really overly interesting stuff.

Last week I spent a lot of time hanging out with Rebecca. Daddy came into Jeru on Tuesday and we got to spend a whole morning together while the car was getting tuned up. I even went to the gym 3 times. (Yeah, only 3 times - it was a short week - since Shavuot started Thursday night and all...) We were in Bet Shemesh for the holiday and then for Shabbos (since it was a 2 day chag/shabbos deal.) And then this morning we got a ride into Jeru with Mommy, Daddy and Freddie and after dropping Freddie off at school we went out for Brunch. It was quite a nice day overall.

I took a 4 hour nap this afternoon to make up for lack of napping over Shavuot and Shabbos. (2 days of nothing to do and I didn't even get a 1/2 hour nap. Go figure.) I woke up super refreshed and finally sat down to finish organizing my digital portfolio. Technically it's finished but I'm pretending to be a perfectionist so there are a few more projects that I would like to put together in order to include in the file. Anywho - I sent it 'as is' to a potential client when I finished and am waiting to hear back from her regarding a project. Overall, I think it looks good - so I'm pretty gosh darned pleased with myself.

Here is a link to a few pictures from May. I haven't really been taking many photos and it's kind of getting me down. Remember when I used to document everything on here AND there were pictures to go along with 60% of the posts?! What happened to me? I guess I got busy - or maybe I got lazy? I'm not really sure which is the real reason.

I'm off now - a blue ice-pop and then I think maybe I'll go to sleep.

Toodles. :)

No comments: