Sunday, May 03, 2009

In the Dollhouse

Hello world! Well, it seems that I've allowed April to slip on by without even one post. Honestly nothing much happened. The 'big' stuff; Pesach, no school for a whole month, Yom Haatzmaut turned out nicely hiking Sataf and BBQ with the family. And that's about it.

Now things are just getting back into routine. This is my third-to-last week of school. I've been printing out my portfolio bit by bit and it's slowly coming together. We're looking for a place to move to out in Ariel at the beginning of August. Due to scheduling conflicts and ticket prices we won't be flying to the US this summer but we're planning a nice little getaway to either Turkey (haha) or the Dead Sea (also haha) at some point after moving and all that jazz is squared away.

I'm supposed to be building a website for a real 'live' client - but I'm lacking inspiration and due to a lack of logo or any beginning point I'm sort of at a loss for where to start.

I don't have anything overly perky or exciting to say but figured that since it's been over a month that I should probably update you (or myself for future reference as the case may be.)

More to follow at some point.

I hope.

1 comment:

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

Hm. I wonder how much places in Ariel are going for these days (or if renting is a possibility)..