Sunday, March 07, 2010

Jewel Blue...

So far so good.

At 10 AM I called the electrician. By 1:00 PM the dud was back in working order - new electrical switch outside and a new one on the inside and all we had to pay out was a cup of coffee. Works for me.

I've been listening to Billy Joel's Greatest Hits all morning for some inexplicable reason.

I even worked on the Snoopy latch-hook. I've managed to latch 100 strings and if I do another 350 I'll have finished the row I'm in the middle of. (Row #7 out of 11.3.)

Z made fluffy pancakes for breakfast this morning. Buttermilk is one of the greatest ingredients ever! Seriously!

Now I'm debating whether to go to Petach Tikvah / Cinema City with Z or to stay home so I can go to basketball later. No way I can do both due to time constraints. Tough choice, huh?

I'm antsy to go check the mail. I'm waiting for 2 post-office notices to arrive. One for the replacement clock for the guest room and one for my contact lenses.

There is leftover pot-roast with veggies and couscous from Friday night so I'm not worrying about dinner for tonight.

Also - I want a pedometer. I've narrowed my choices down to 2 'Omron' brand trackers. I keep telling myself that if I had one I'd actually walk - even though there's nowhere in particular to walk to around here. Sadly you can't buy them here and Amazon won't ship them to Israel.

I think that's all I've got to report for today.

More tomorrow - or maybe the next day...

No comments: