Sunday, March 28, 2010

Unenthusiastic Motorist...

Here we are. It's the night before vacation and I'm all packed up and ready to go.

This morning we picked up a package from the post-office, it was my new boots. They're comfy and wonderful which is just what was expected. We also took a stroll down to Yesh and picked up some kosher l'pesach chocolate bars - because what's vacation without some chocolate?

We were Home again in no time and after lunch I packed up my suitcase. It didn't really take very long and I was amazed that I was able to fit everything into my suitcase. I had been worried that I'd have so much stuff that I'd have to put some of it into Z's - but I managed - somehow.

I put a bunch of the stuffed-aminals in the wash (cause everybody needs a bath sometime) and though they didn't appreciate the ride, or being all bedraggled, they came out of the ordeal fluffy and smelling like fabric-softener - which I must admit is quite nice. (Aside from Frizzie - who now looks like he's suffering from a bad case of static-electricity.)

Dinner was the last of the Shabbat leftovers and I think I'm going to wrap up the last half of the cinnamon swirl cake and stick it in the freezer. (We sell chametz - and it seems silly to leave the freezer completely empty.) Plus, it was really good cake.

Tomorrow's adventure will be starting at around 10:00 AM - bus to the train, train to the cab, cab to the hotel. Ta-da. I just hope my motion sickness isn't too bad.

No comments: