Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tammuz 10 - Again...

Waking up in 90 degree heat is a bit overwhelming. Thankfully it's only 10:30am and the temperature has already dropped 2.5 degrees. I just wish that the cool-front didn't always have to be accompanied by a dust-storm. Still, I can't really complain - so long as it cools down.

I made up a batch of half whole-wheat bagels yesterday and they're fermenting in the fridge but I'm waiting for it to cool down a bit before I crank the oven up to 450F and start baking.

The french vanilla ice-cream is in the 'custard stage' in the fridge and I'll churn it a little later too. Yum yum!

Freddie is coming to visit later and she's even going to sleep over! It's going to be so much fun! We're going to eat bagels with butter and ice cream for dessert! Go figure!

Alright - not much else to report. I've got to go tie things down to prevent them from lifting-off in this crazy wind.

Til' next time...

No comments: