Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday Frustrations.

Do you know those days when nothing seems right. It's not that anything in particular happens it's just a combination of everything that is. Well, today has been one of those days.

Granted - parts of it are of my own making. (ie: I should never have agreed to lay out a booklet for that client that I was whining about last week. Because it still isn't finished and he keeps calling to badger me about it - but also expects me to be a mind-reader.) I also should have dropped the 'neverending project' eons ago. I should just get over myself and go get set up as an azmait the way I was supposed to a year ago. (Yup, I've now officially been procrastinating it for a whole year.)

Other things that are bothering me include my complete disinterest in walking (and physical activity in general of late.) The fact that actually leaving my house has somehow evolved into an odious chore (didn't I swear that would never happen to me?) And the fact that I am always the one who has to bend, give-in, smile&nod, listen - also known as never having things my way. Ever.

Ok, I'm not actually so self-centered that I want the world to revolve around me - but every once in a while it would be nice. Even for a few minutes. *sigh*

Now I've got to go cook for Shabbos and work for free some more.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

No comments: