Monday, July 26, 2010

Gleefully

Today Z did 2 loads of laundry and made lunch and dinner. I can officially retire from my position as housewife.

IBM called to give us the proposal for fixing the laptop. They want 3,000 shekels to replace the screen. So I guess that means we've just got to get a new one. *sigh*

I feel like an electronics-gremlin. If it's electronic and I touch it it breaks. That's bad news for a semi-geek.

I'm annoyed at the stupid presentation on Wednesday. I hate playing evil headmistress.

A whole bunch of people are supposed to be coming to visit starting tomorrow and until Sunday so at least it won't be quite as quiet and boring as it has been the last few days.

I am in serious need of a hug.

2 comments:

Shoshana said...

Huuuuuggggg

Yehuda said...

a) whatever you do, do NOT buy a Toshiba. I had one and it didn't last two years before I was forced to shoot it with an air rifle.

b) I told you so. (Sorry, I just had to say it.)