Not to fear though - ultimately it was salvaged by a really great friend, my father - my savior, an extremely loving husband and 2 boxes of 3-minute spaghetti.
The gastro appointment was a complete failure. The guy was a pompous jerkwad who basically told me that I've been feeling sick for a long time so I should be used to it by now. I'll leave it at that because I don't have anything nice to say. Suffice it to say I'll be getting a 2nd opinion.
We're camping out in The Sun House tonight and going Home tomorrow. Hopefully on the early side so that I can do my cooking for chag and hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to actually get it done.
Other good things that happened today:
- I saw my yummalicious niece and nephew and their awesome mommy.
- I found a new favorite park bench.
- I learned that I have a brother named Frank McNugget (don't Google him - nothing will show up - at least that's his hope.)
- I watched Phil crack herself up reading MLIA and just had to laugh along because some of the entries are way too funny.
- Z bought himself a snazzy new bag - I like it so much I might just borrow it...hehehe.
- Yo'Abba made me some iced tea - it wasn't orangeade, but hey, we're not in Ashmerica anymore.