Monday, September 13, 2010

Lemon Puffle Ohs!

I woke up at 6:00 this morning. I was up and dressed by 6:15 and went downstairs and made a batch of 'pareve' pancakes - for the anti-lactose contingent of the family. When Z got back from shacharit with the milk I made the 'dairy' pancakes for the rest of the family. They were good pancakes.
After making loads of pancakes I went upstairs and packed up the suitcases. Z put away the trundle-bed and I tidied up the room - a teeny bit. Then Z left for work. I was sad to see him go. I hate that all he ever does is leave.I think he liked his present last night. It's all new and updated - there are all sorts of roads that exist in the new atlas that weren't in the 2005 edition. Hooray for updates!
In a little bit someone is supposed to drive me Home. Hopefully I'll get to do a grocery shopping - cause I need a whole bunch of flour and sugar and stuff for the baking and cooking that needs to be done for the upcoming holiday and shabbos and whatnot.

There's too much to think about.

I'm just grateful that I'm not planning a wedding too...

No comments: