Monday, September 27, 2010

Toads & Stools

Yesterday was pretty quiet.

The Bro-in-Law left at a little after 7am - so I was awake at 6:45 making super fluffy pancakes.

Most of the day was spent on the couch in fetal position (cause I decided to eat breakfast) - but that's nothing new so I won't bore you. Though I did manage to finish Season 2 of Desperate Housewives.

We convinced the Fambily to come over and join us for a bagel brunch today. That's why I'm blogging at 7:10 in the morning. I've already got a double batch of bagels rising on the counter and I've got to go and shape them soon. (I briefly considered baking them last night - but bread is always so much better fresh out of the oven.)

The sneaky reason for having the fambily over is so that we can get a ride back to The Sun House. Tonight is the concert and while we were seriously considering skipping it - well, Shai Gabso is going to be there - so you know... I've just gotta be there.

On the to-do list for today - finish the bagels, cut up veggies and bake a coffee-cake. Straighten up the apt and pack up for a week in The Sun House. That's not too many chores - here's to hoping I get them all finished in a timely manner.

I've got till a little after noon - so I should be able to make it.

Wish me luck!

No comments: