Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lactose Tolerant

Today was a 100% boring day in paradise.

I woke up early and lazed around in bed until it was fashionably late. Then I wandered around the house in pajamas for a little bit. Eventually I made myself some breakfast and ate it while watching tv.

The rest of the day is a blur of tv shows and a movie with Phil. I spoke with Z for about 1/2 an hour while he was on the train to Connecticut to visit his grandmother. I also tried to get an update regarding my suitcases - they're supposedly in the hands of Delta somewhere in JFK at the moment.

The productive things I did today included cleaning the white-stuff out of the electric-kettle and baking a batch of mini chocolate cupcakes for Shabbos.

I really like those 'grill' flavored Doritos. You know - the ones in the purple bag.

Hard to believe that tomorrow is Friday (again) - the only reason I know that is because Meanma made chicken soup today - so I got to smell the smell of chicken soup which reminded me that Shabbos is coming.

I'm feeling a teensy bit space-cadet-like and should probably go to sleep nice and early.

Considering it's already 10pm - I'd say it's sleepy time, right about - now.

No comments: