Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Long Lonely Days...

Today I kept an hourly log of the day. Right before Z left to catch his bus/train(s)/plane(s) he told me not to post it. Gotta admit - it was kind of depressing to read. So I decided to scrap it and start over.

Today was busy and yet uneventful. Z took care of a whole lot of paperwork and schoolwork - he also did the grocery shopping and straightened up the whole apartment. He's decidedly the awesomest husband ever.

I spent my day on the couch for the most part. I did do 2 loads of laundry - 1 of sheets, odds&ends and 1 of towels. I also fed Z lunch and dinner - so I guess that gets me some 'nice wife points' too.

Anywho - now I'm Home all alone in the middle-of-nowhere. It's a little bit sad and lonely. I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow so that I can get the Shabbos cooking done.

You'll have to forgive me for the last line - I'm saddish - cantcha tell:
12 nights & 11 days until Z is back Home with me...

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...