Monday, October 11, 2010

New Additions!

Yesterday Becca & I drove down to The Sun House and had a wonderful lunch with Mean'ma and Yo'Abba of minestrone soup and garlic knots.

Last night we turned the extra dough into pizza crusts which we prebaked with salt & olive oil. Then we poured sauce and cheese on top and broiled it until the cheese was melted, bubbly and delicious.

This morning dawned bright and sunny. After a quick breakfast of (pareve oat milk) pancakes we headed out to run some errands.

Look what we picked up along the way:
How exciting is that?!

We've officially got freedom! Our very own set of wheels! No more public transportation for me! I am ridiculously excited!

Many thanks to Saba&Savta and the parentals for all their help through the car-buying process!

Special thanks to the brave few family members who consented to sit in the car with me when I drove for the very first time in over 3 years!

7 nights and 6.5 days until Z comes Home...

No comments: