Monday, November 29, 2010

"The Incas Did it First!"

I woke up somewhere in the vicinity of 8ish this morning. After turning on the dud I crawled back into bed to keep warm while the water heated up. I decided that as an extra treat I would give myself a quick pedicure treatment (cause my feet have been feeling rough and icky) then I enjoyed a delightfully hot shower and decided that today would be a sweatpants and sweatshirt kind of day.

Z stayed Home this morning and worked on lots of homework. I'm not exactly sure what he was doing but he spent a long time in front of the big-computer mumbling about Fibonacci and making clay models.

I was semi-productive this morning. I cleaned out my 'shorts' drawer (I sorted and threw away all the pairs with holes and then I refolded and organized. Now it opens and closes without catching on the drawer above it.) I also hung up the Channuka decorations.

There's a whole bunch of dishes to wash - but I'm procrastinating taking care of those. Though, I did put away all the dry dishes from on the drying racks.

Z is getting pizza fish for dinner (again) - he really enjoyed it last week and made a special request to have it again. I'm thinking I'll make fries as a sidedish. It's like fish&chips or pizza&fries - both are much loved food combinations and this seems to cover all bases.

I didn't look at my yoman or my calendar (or at anything much) yesterday - because I was a lazy bum who spent the entire day in bed with a hot water bottle. So - I totally forgot that yesterday was Saba & Savta's 51st wedding anniversary! I also can't believe I missed Raizi & Ariel's engagement party on motzash - but I just wasn't feeling up to driving especially at night.

I think I've got plans to hang out with Yael on Wednesday and there's another 'anglo-potluck-dinner' on Thursday night in honor of Channuka - but I don't think we're going to make it to that because of Z's class and the time it's called to start at.

No comments: