Monday, November 15, 2010

Mahnozh is up Cowhill

Just for the sake of the records - remember how I was so happy that the floor was clean on Friday? Well - the 'wind' last night blew in more than just noise, it blew in sand. Lots of it. Here's the collection 'as is' in the living room.And here's the real reason it's just not worthwhile to wash the balcony (or the windows)...
I finished placing form-fields on just about all of the PDFs for 'the neverending project' today. I also organized all of the papers in the office. Dinner turned out especially delicious (thanks Shosh for the idea) - breaded&baked little white fishie (which I skinned all by myself) with smash crash baked potatoes (cause they're so easy and so good!)
Like that last picture? It's what's going on at the other side of our 'development' - somehow the mountain by the 'back gate' of the city caught on fire. I'm guessing it went wild because it's been so dry lately. Thankfully the fire department actually showed up (yes there was room to doubt whether they would or not) and luckily the wind was blowing away from our apartment.

Maybe it'll be in the news tomorrow or something. Finally - Ariel in the news and not with any political agenda - well, unless they find out that it was actually arson...

1 comment:

Shosh said...

What is with the title?!?!?! I said Cowgill- sheesh work on those listening skills. ;) (Did I really say that- I told you I was tired)