Friday, November 19, 2010

Supreme Frustration

It seems ridiculously pointless to have a car and still feel too sick to use it.

It annoys me even more that people assume that now that I have a car all of my stomach-issues are null-and-void and that therefore everything is hunky-dory and I can and should go and do whatever I want whenever I want.

Trust me - there is nothing that I'd like more than to be able to come and go as I please without being prisoner to my inane bowel, total nausea and stupid stomach.

If someone is willing to donate their entire functional digestive tract to me (in return for my evidently faulty one) I'd be much obliged.

*sigh*

I just want to give up.

Every time I think I'm finally on the mend the situation turns itself around and goes right back down the drain.

Oh yeah - and another thing - DO NOT invite me over to your house for a meal knowing full-well that I have stomach problems and that I don't eat much on a daily basis and then have the blatant stupidity to be offended that I'm not eating and/or try to force me to eat by making airplane noises, asinine comments or simple guilt-tripping. Thanks so much for your cooperation.

At least there isn't much to do today.

Have an awesome shabbos everybody.

No comments: