Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Larry & Pogo

Crunch time has ended.

Crunch time has begun.

Since posting Saturday night I have been working non-stop. Ok - so I took 2 six-hour naps from the hours of 1am-7am. Point is - the project is finally complete. Well, as complete as it's going to be for the moment anyway.

What project? Do you remember me getting all gung-ho about writing a cookbook a few months back? Well - it hit me that Freddie and Mr. Freddie are getting married next week. Yeah - NEXT week!

So I got my tuchus in gear and buckled down.

After working a little more than 50 hours over the course of 3 days - I finally exported a rather nice looking 64-page full-color cookbook just shy of 170 of our favorite recipes.

I sent it off to print and then wandered off to the kitchen to make a pot of mushroom barley soup for Z to have for dinner whenever he gets Home from school.

All in all - I'd say it was a pretty productive day.

Maybe we'll have some more exciting adventures to report tomorrow.

I've got to make 3-4 batches of oatmeal rolls and figure out what desserts to bake for a 20-person party, I need to figure out where to get Z's suit dry-cleaned for the wedding, I've got to find a nice picture frame for a 13x18 photo, there are a zillion dishes to wash on my counter, I also have to start baking and organizing the basket for the couple for the wedding-night/weekend - oh yes and of course I have to prepare shtick for at the party. To make things a little crazier the cousins arrive at the end of the week - which means a super early trip to Bet Shemesh on Friday morning (which turns out well since we've got errands to run there too.)

Have I mentioned that the wedding is next week???

Yup - the madness continues...

No comments: