Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scurvy Ahoy - Yo Ho...

Today I ate: 1 TBSP vanilla ice cream, 2 medium-sized boiled potatoes (seasoned with a bit of salt), 2 oat-flour brownies, a big bowl of chicken soup with about 3/4 cup of cooked rice (I love chicken soup with rice!) and a whole bunch of chocolate chips. On my 'diet-cheaters because I'm an idiot list' were 1 tiny TBSP chocolate-chip cookie and about 4-5 leftover bowtie noodles from yesterday. So far the reaction is minimal - but I'd really better be careful tomorrow and Thursday. I really can't wait for it to be next Monday so that I can finally introduce new foods - I need flavor in my life - I'm going insane!!! (No comments unless you've ever spent a minimum of 4 weeks eating only plain white rice, plain potatoes and plain chicken.)

I baked 1/2 a batch of chocolate chip cookies for the 'wedding night survival kit' - so I think I've officially got that ready to go.

I also wrote a 'to do list' for tomorrow and a packing list for the weekend. There are just way too many things that I've got to remember. Seriously. I hope I don't forget anything.

No comments: