Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leroy has Left the Building...

We drove out to The Sun House on Thursday night. After dinner with the fambily we had an entertaining evening and went to sleep on the early side.Friday morning I had a dentist appointment. The good news is that I don't need a root-canal - the bad news is that I do have a teeny-tiny cavity to get filled - so I'll be going back to the dentist sometime in the near future. While I was at the dentist, Z went into Jeru. He bought 20 shekels worth of salted/roasted peanuts (instead of the cashews that I requested) and he bought me not 1, but 2 Black&White cookies from Brooklyn Bakery. (I appreciated the thought(s) but it would've been nicer to get the nuts I wanted and maybe a surprise that wouldn't kill me.)
Shabbos was nice and enjoyable. We hosted a couple for a neighbor's bar-mitzvah. Friday night we played Settlers after the meal and we asleep by 11. Shabbos morning Z shlepped across town to the Wolicki bar-mitzvah - I was lazy because it was raining. After lunch we played some more Settlers. Little Brother came over to visit and we played Rummikub and a game of Settlers too.
Motzei Shabbos was relatively quiet. We ate the leftover fructose-friendly potato kugel and the rest of the chicken soup. I showed Mean'ma how to use her external-hard-drive and stocked her up on movies.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. First stop is 'spa-time' (ok, so waxing to be specific - but you probably didn't want those gruesome details.) then after a quick stop to pick up some Ben&Jerry's ice-cream Z and I will be heading back Home.

Yay for cheap expensive ice cream!!!

1 comment:

Rik said...

A Wolicki bar mitzvah! Those kids are like 5!