Thursday, January 06, 2011

Trains of Action...

It's 11:10 in the morning and what have I done so far...

Well, I've got my first load of laundry in the machine (and another 2 waiting to go in.)

I've put a batch of split pea soup up to cook and a batch of carrot soup too.

I reorganized my pareve-containers cabinet (in order to find single-serving containers to put the soup away in.) Yup - I'm making 2 batches of soup with the sole purpose of putting them in the freezer for Z. Am I nice or what?

I put away all of the dry (or mostly dry) dishes from the drying racks.

I straightened up the office and pretended to straighten up the living room.

Oh yes, and I've taken my multi-vitamin.

Oooh - the washing machine just sang so it's time to switch loads...

Check back later for more updates!

No comments: