Monday, April 11, 2011

Out of Flour...

You know those days where you just feel fat and nothing seems to fit? Then all you really need is love but there's no one to show you any? Then you go out of your way to try and do something nice for people but all they have to say about it is criticism which makes you feel stupid? Yeah - I had one of those days.
After baking a cake, washing dishes, straightening up, organizing papers, watching a movie and 2 episodes of tv, video-chatting for over an hour, eating way too many cookies and talking to my stuffed animals - I was just about ready to pull my hair out. Boredom is really really really really awful. In a bad way.
The funny thing is that today wasn't really a bad day - it was just really boring. I'm itching to do useful things with my life - but every time I finally get inspired to get up and do something, I eat something wrong and end up sick again.
Have I mentioned that I am sick of potato chips and cookies? Yeah - like so sick of them I could cry. Oh wait, I already have. To no avail though - because my only other options are rice and chicken - sounds like fun, doesn't it?
The most exciting part of today was watching the huge rock-crushing machine turn half of the mountain into piles of gravel.

So many joys and wonders.

No comments: