Sunday, June 05, 2011

Belle

I spent about six and a half hours in the kitchen today. Altogether I baked a double batch of chocolate chip cookies (170 2-teaspoon morsels of deliciousness) and then I baked three batches of sugar cookies (a total of 250 cookies) they have pretty color-coordinated sugar on their edges.

I made waffles for A&Z this morning as a special breakfast. I thought they would enjoy them with ice-cream but they went the boring ol' maple syrup route instead.

I was evil and forced Z to wash the dishes today - twice. He did it though.

I got a funny e-mail today and I wanted to share it with you since it was the funniest part of my day:
Dear Freddie and Larry,
CALOOGA.
love,
Phil! :)
p.s. stop with the french fries!!!
I love my funny siblings - oh wait - that's all of them.

Tomorrow more baking...

No comments: