Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Stinky Devlans

It was delightfully chilly this morning. At some point the sun warmed everything up which was nice. I blackmailed Z with an ultimatum. I told him that either he could come on a walk with me or I would eat something 'bad' for me. He chose the walk option. At least I got out of the house and put a couple thousand steps on my pedometer.
On our way back we checked the mail. I was super excited because a notice had arrived from the post-office. My package has arrived! Yay for new clothes that (hopefully) fit! I'm going to go and pick them up tomorrow.

Z also decided that I should make ice-cream tomorrow. I'm not sure why he's being so insistent - it's not like he's going to eat it, and I can't, so it seems like a silly endeavor. He has his little heart set on French vanilla brownie bit ice cream. He even put the bowl-thingamajig into the freezer. So I guess I'll pick up some cream, milk and vanilla beans while I'm in town tomorrow.
Toffee looked over the 'sales' flyer for Yesh but there weren't any overly exciting 'deals' or 'specials' listed so maybe I won't bother going grocery shopping this week after all.

It's sad to be finished with all of the crazy-busy baking. I was just starting to enjoy having loads to do and very little time to do it in. I hope the party went well - we couldn't make it on account of (as I've taken to calling it) 'potential studio flop'. Have I mentioned lately that I hate architecture school even more than I hate stupid little white beans...?

No comments: