Thursday, June 30, 2011

Snatching Eagles...

I woke up at 6:30 this morning. Phil got up a little before 8 and I waited until a little after 8 to wake up Z.

Phil and I watched some tv (and Z insisted on Peanut Butter Ice Cream for breakfast.)

Eventually Z went out to school to take care of some things. Phil and I took it as an opportunity to go out and have some fun of our own. We headed into town where we picked up some roasted/salted nuts to nosh on and some chumus for Shabbos.

Back at Home we coated the mint thins with minty-chocolate goodness. Then we had a delightful lunch of shnitzel or little white fishies with french fries.

I made the chicken soup for Shabbos and took chicken out of the freezer to thaw. At least I can pretend I started the cooking.

I also did 3 loads of laundry and I finally organized my clothes closet (mostly because it was so messy that I couldn't fit the clean clothes on the shelves.) 

SL arrived at a little before 4 and after settling in she started doing some homework and studying.

For dinner I made 'eggplant parmigiana lite' in single-serve ramekins and for the Fructozoids - more chicken!

Phil and I played a lot of Scrabble and eventually we all agreed to watch 'The Proposal'.

Tomorrow is another day...erev shabbos again? Gosh.

No comments: