Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's a Hond Brayik?

I was up bright and early this morning. The whole house smelled like french toast and I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven - then I remembered that I couldn't eat any - which kind of made me wonder how bad H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks could really be... and all before 9am on my birthday.

Yo'Abba and Z came with me to the 'auto-test' place were I took Ceed-y for his very first inspection as a Nemoy. He passed with flying colors (even though I was convinced I was doing the wrong thing at the wrong time since I couldn't hear what the technicians were telling me to do in an echo-y tunnel, over the roar of machinery and car engines.) We dropped Yo'Abba off at Home and before leaving he did a super-awesome favor and scraped off the old inspection stickers to make room for the new one. After applying it we hopped into the house to say good-bye one last time then got on the road.

The ride Home was relatively quick. It took us 1 hour and 2 minutes from when we pulled out of the gas-station parking-lot on Rt. 38, right across from Tzora. We ate some delicious Chicken & Rice Salad leftovers for lunch then Z had to run out to his very first summer-class. I spent about 9 hours on graphics work and when Z got Home I told him to enjoy some meatballs and twisty-pastas for dinner.

We're all playing around with Google+ now. It's like a newfangled version of Facebook (except that it's rudimentary like old-school-FB) but it's convenient because it's Google-driven... I'll have to decide what to do with it.

Tomorrow is another day. I've got big plans for it though.

No comments: