Thursday, September 01, 2011

Bor + Even = good way to get rid of a rasha...

Today was kind of lame.

I spent many of the early morning hours (3am-6am) awake dealing with a very sad tummy. For that reason I spent most of the day exhausted.

I'm happy to say that I managed to drink almost 2 liters of water today which is super-good.

I really have to give myself a mani/pedi.

Turns out that we're having 2 guests for Shabbos lunch. This is a new development, so now I've got to make challah tomorrow morning (cause the 3 tiny rolls in the freezer just aren't going to be enough.) At least the chicken soup and matzah balls are made.

Just in case you wondered about weird weather - it rained last night. Quite a bit. How strange is that? Rain in Israel on the last night of August...creepy.

Tomorrow - laundry, cooking, cleaning and finally Shabbos.

Bring it on...

1 comment:

Deborah said...

you had rain?
we havent had any, although it's been very cloudy