Thursday, September 22, 2011

Carrot Soup & A Zhuzher...

I hate those 'almost empty' bottles that tend to accumulate in my bathroom. I went on a spree a while back and decided to use up all of them. I decided not to be picky about matching scents or even using the same brands. (I cover my hair so who cares if it dies...right?) I finally did it. I finished off all of the 'just about done' bottles. But I had run out of shampoo long before running out of conditioner (strange - I know, it's usually the other way around.) So I bought new shampoo only to need to buy some new conditioner - which I eventually did. What is the point of me telling you all of this? Simply put - it smells so good that I want to move into the conditioner bottle.

So - if you're looking for me and can't seem to find me...check in the bottle.

In other news - today Z bought me a white chocolate 'Magnum' ice cream bar from the ice cream truck. It was my one and only of the whole summer. It was totally worth the wait!

No comments: