Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"...cool, minty bliss..."

It been an interesting last week and a half or so. But they've been feeding me here - so I guess I can't complain...

The laaaaaast tea biscuit (don't worry there are another 6 packages in the kitchen pantry.)
We even got to socialize. And yeah - Settlers happened. 3 times. And I even won once.
This morning I woke up early and frosted the cookies that I baked last night. Not perfect - but good enough for me.
And of course the Rum&Spice cookies - they look prettier when sliced, but I didn't have the time or the patience. Dibble already ate half a dozen and declared them 'delicious' so I don't really care.
Phil and I made a chain of rainbows to hang in the sukkah and there were some extra papers left over. I woke up to find this attached to the bedroom door...
Toffee is kind of zonked - I keep waking him in the middle of the night. He's holding onto that water bottle like it's the last good thing he's got. Poor fuzzy buddie.
Have a great holiday everybody! Enjoy sitting in your booths and hope you have lots of fethtival thpirit!

May the rains not fall (yet) and the wind be calm! (Also if this heatwave would break - that'd be awesome.)

No comments: