Thursday, October 06, 2011

Wolfie!

It's been over a week and I've fallen off the face of the planet. It happens.

We've been in The Sun House since last Thursday early-afternoon. Rosh Hashana was a rocking great holiday. I made it to shofar blowing on the 1st day. Sunday was uneventful and Monday was spent being assessed for 7 hours (long story for another time - no patience to type it out now.) Tuesday we went to Ikea with Sarah Leah, Meanma & Phil. It was a last minute idea and we were only there for about an hour and a half before I was ready to collapse.

Today we're travelling back to the-middle-of-nowhere to pick up some stuff that we need for Yom Kippur then we're coming back to The Sun House. There are also a  few errands to run and yet another doctors appointment. Goody goody.

I'll be back when I have something interesting to share.

No comments: