Thursday, November 03, 2011

18 Tomorrow!

Today was relatively productive. I woke up at around 7:30 and Z brought me breakfast at 8ish. I gave myself a 5-star spa treatment (because I felt like I deserved it) and then I did 4 loads of laundry and cleaned the hair out of the shower drain (because there's just stuff that's gotta get done sometimes.)

The afternoon flew by and at 4 I had a doctors appointment which went very well. My weight is finally going up (and yes, this is cause for celebration - which is kind of ironic - but that's just life I guess.) Z's afternoon class was cancelled so he actually came with me and while we were there the nice nurse offered to give us our 'complimentary flu shots' so we put on our brave-faces and got immunized.

It's been storming outside for the last couple of hours. Our very first winter thunder/lightning show of the season. Super exciting, because we really really need the rain!

Shabbos is just about prepared. Challah, soup, dips and lunch are all coming out of the freezer. All that's left for tomorrow is to make mini-pastels (meat pies) and some sort of dessert. And I guessing we'll probably want to plug in the urn for tea. Gosh it got chilly in the last couple of weeks!

No comments: