What I got done today:
- Cooked chicken soup for Shabbos
- Reorganized and cleaned out the freezer
- Took: matzah balls, matbucha and chicken pot pie out of the freezer for Shabbos meals
- Baked a batch of pretty sugar cookies
- Baked a batch of challah
- Made pasta with alfredo sauce for lunch when Z came back from his field-trip
- 4 loads of laundry (washed, dried, folded & put away)
- Taught Z how to make microwave popcorn
- Watched the 2nd half of season 2 of 'The Good Wife'
- Took my vitamins
- Ate enough to feed a small whale for a week (the dr. will be proud)
There's still so much to do tomorrow so I'm freaking out a little even though I know that it will be fine. It's just that Z has his 2nd driving lesson and I really need to go out to town to get some last-minute groceries. I like early Shabbatot much more that late summer Shabbatot but I definitely feel more pressured in the winter.
Wish me luck.
I'm tired already...