Monday, December 05, 2011

Crazy Bear?

This morning I 'woke-up' after a fitful night of many tiny naps.

Z was kind enough to go and make some breakfast for me.

While he was in the kitchen getting the food ready Toffee started poking my stomach and screaming at the top of his fuzzy lungs "breakfast is coming! settle down in there!"

Yup - completely normal start to the day...

---------------------------------------------------------

I've got to figure out what to make for dinner. It's boys-night, so it needs to be enough for the gang-of-4. I want to make it early and then be able to leave it in the oven to keep warm while I go out to a "Hapoel Tel Aviv" basketball game on the other side of town for about an hour and a half...the issue is the overlap time - I'll be out from 7-8:30ish, and they'll probably get here at 9ish...

I'm also thinking that today is a perfect day to bake muffins. (I really love muffins!) I'm thinking double chocolate with peanut-butter chips (or swirl), and those sugar-coated 'donut muffins' that so many people keep talking about... Gosh I hope I have enough milk!

I have GOT to get out of bed today! Really though!

No comments: