Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Birthday balloons for the birthday boy!
Mini Birthday Cupcakes - funfetti of course - because if you're going to make celebratory cupcakes, might as well make them FUN!
George Sr. joins the family - he's great for stress!

Special dinner of 'grown-up savory' sloppy-joes - made with balsamic vinegar and sun-dried tomatoes! Served on homemade hamburger buns with fries on the side!



 All birthday-ed out...
Sarah Leah came to keep me company today so that Z could work on studio - but we did a whole lot of birthday celebrating too! It was a really enjoyable day (aside from the cold and the rain...) Z even got to drive twice today!

I'm pretty sure that he appreciated everything - cause he played with his balloons for a while and was sarcastic and snarky while 'we' made dinner. Then he even made a hot-water-bottle for my bed without waiting for me to ask for one when we went to sleep.

It's a good thing I love him.

No comments: