Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Looney Tix

Such a productive day today! I am actually impressed with myself - and am hyper and wired on account of getting so much done!

I managed to acquire/order 3 things which I've been 'on the hunt' for - 2 baby-related and 1 present for The Crazy Lady.

I mailed the 013 phone-box thingamajig back to 013 and am now officially no longer 'indebted' to them for phone service.

I cooked a delicious dinner and dessert - Island Chicken, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Tossed Salad, Fresh Baguettes and Buttery Cherry Cookies for dessert.

And then for the grandest finale to a day - I got to meet Gogo - in person! She's super adorable and super sweet - ka"h!!! The Freddies are doing great - they got to go Home today and we met them there and brought dinner with us. It was so cute to see their little family.

Tomorrow: grocery shopping, keilim mikva trip (hopefully), bag-packing/stuff organizing for bag-packing, straightening up the guest room, laundry and game-night for the guys - so I guess I'll be making dinner of some sort...

Here's to hoping tomorrow ends up as productive as today was!

No comments: