Monday, March 19, 2012

Seeeeelaaaaantrow?!

You've really got to love it when a plan comes together. That's about all I can say for today. Productive and timely - 2 things I can definitely work with.

Yesterday was a whole lot of fun. Z and I attended the 2nd session of our birth & labor class in Tel Aviv. We kicked the guys out for the last 45 mins (and sent them to pick up Chinese food) while the girls had a 'gory details' shmooze then we relaxed in the ambiance of the pregnancy-center. (If you're pregnant in Israel and near Tel Aviv - this place offers tons of pregnancy related classes, massage, photography, they even have a little store for maternity clothes and whatnot - its great to know about! http://www.embrya.co.il/)

On our way back to the car we stopped at a little bakery and I picked up some pastries and the most amazing bagel I've tasted yet here in The Holy Land. I'll definitely have to go back there at some point.

We did a few errands on the way Home (filling up on gas for 'in case of emergency' and grocery shopping), then back at Home we started organizing the guest/storage room and I packed up the delivery-room bag. One of my packages is waiting at the post-office already and I'm hoping that the 2nd one arrives tomorrow - then I'm 100% ready to go. Super exciting, huh? Yeah, I think so too.

Last night 2 of the game-crew-guys were bored so they came over for a game of Settlers. It was highly amusing and entertaining - but I got creamed - like stuck at 7 points forever creamed. It's ok though - it's just a game - and I'll get them back some other time. Hehehe.

Tonight is actually going to be this week's official 'game-night' - because one of the guys is heading back to miluim (army reserves) and won't be around later in the week. It's a good thing I've got most of a tomato-onion quiche, a pot of vegetable soup and a raspberry&white chocolate babka leftover from Shabbos. That means I don't have to cook anything and *poof* like magic - delicious nutritious dinner. Ta da!!!

Tomorrow Z & I are going out for a nice little breakfast and to the post-office. It should be nice. I like this whole 'Tuesdays off' thing this semester. It makes the week slightly less stressful.

No comments: