Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Ships & Chits!

Monday morning was spent running around. First spa-type-ness, then flowers for centerpieces, and finally after getting everyone dressed and out of the house we had the party.
The ceremony went smoothly (except for the really heart-stoppingly-frightening moment when Z contemplated letting the Cohen keep Buzz!) Luckily he came to his senses and handed over the shekels to seal the transaction. (Everyone breathed a sigh of relief!)
 It was a ridiculously busy day and Buzz and Uncle Eli conked out on the couch when we got Home.
This morning Z & I slept in a bit - well, we were up every 2.5-3 hours to take care of Buzz - but we didn't bother leaving The Sun House until after 2pm. We stopped off at RamiLevy on our way Home and picked up some random groceries. We didn't need much - considering we'll be heading back to The Parentals for Shabbos (yes - again.) We did get the fixins for some really amazingly delicious deli sandwiches. I hadn't had a turkey sandwich in ages!

We had an abridged Settlers afternoon/evening. The guys played a 3-player-game and then I joined to play 'the 4-player 4-islands' version. Z won (even though I snagged the green metropolis...)

I got 2 loads of laundry done and unpacked the groceries and the suitcases. I was pretty impressed with what I managed to accomplish today.

Tomorrow - we'll find out if I can handle some errands with Buzz...

Wish me luck!

No comments: