Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cinnamon Nugget!

Just for the record Buzz & Z stayed Home.
That's Elchonon I'm snuggling with! :)
The end of last week was a whirlwind of craziness. Nice Shabbos in The Sun House with Rikuda&co. Lunch by the Rabbi and visited S&S. Ended up coming Home on Saturday night to save us from the insanity of 6:30am departure.
Sleepy-heads take their morning nap
Yesterday I drove Home from Bnei Brak - in rush hour traffic. It was craaaaazy.
With Button
This morning I made my way into Jeru to meet up with the rest of my Seminary-days gang. All 4 of us together again. First time in years! It was really nice to hang out with everyone.
Sans Button 'please pick me up' face
Last stop of the day was a trip to the 'spice store' in the Industrial Area. Turns out they're now selling coffee beans so I bought some to try out and now have 2 liters of cold-brewed coffee brewing.
Shmoozing with Hobbes
I can't wait to try out a huge cup of iced coffee tomorrow!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You know, people are going to think that's Buzz you're holding, maybe you should put them right! Elchonon will be offended otherwise!

Lori Polly Nemoy said...

Heehee - good point! :)