Tuesday, July 03, 2012

12 Weeks & Growing...

So - you know that whole - picture being worth 1,000 words? Yeah - this post basically constitutes a novel. Especially if you figure in all of the babbling, kvetching and crying that went on today.
Many thanks to my tiny weirdo and funny guy for putting up with me while I played around with the fancy camera. I think I'm starting to remember how to use it.

Just as a follow-up on a post that I wrote a couple of weeks ago about having a mommy-meltdown... I spoke to a trained professional and was assured that I'm completely normal. Turns out that having a kid can do things to you in more ways than one!

And another thought to chew on - there is nothing as true as the saying that you don't know exhaustion until you become a parent...

No comments: