Wednesday, September 11, 2013

AwesomeSwatch!

Buzz woke us at 7am precisely. We got dressed and went out to run some errands before it got too late. (Ha!) But yay for tiny foil pans to bake challot in! (More on that project - tomorrow.)

We swung by The FamBily House where I met up with The Crazy Lady. We drove into Jeru and wandered around for a few hours collecting a bunch of things on a list. Undershirts, one size shirts, hats, fabrics of a particular hue, face cream, smoked paprika, and an impressive selection of amazing smelling coffee beans.

Back in The Sun House we parted ways. (Well, she dropped me off at home.)

Buzz was conked out for a second (unexpected) nap. (He's sleeping off the rest of his sick, and was adorably active today looking after his funky-shpunky-munkey at The FamBily House. So I'm pretty sure he's feeling loads better! He even slept (mostly) through the night last night, in his own bed. Woohoo!!)

Z and I watched some tv and I conked out for an hour. By the time I woke up it was a very confusing 7pm! How'd that happen?! Not much else to do tonight. Z straightened up the living room, dining room, and kitchen, while I was out today. I was suuuuuper impressed!!

Tomorrow another cook-a-thon begins. Challot, bagels, and a couple of dessertssss... I guess I'll have to pick up some of my stuff from The FamBily House's freezer to start prepping for before Yom Kippur. Yikes! (Thankfully it's just one short day and then we get to get ready for sukkkkkkkot!! I'm so excited!)

Phil comes Home late tomorrow afternoon but you can still follow her adventures over at: http://moderatelyinterestingadventures.blogspot.co.il/

Til' next time! Toodles!

No comments: