Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Xixafaxan

Today my son put a bucket on his head and took two steps - straight into a wall.

In good news the results of the strep test are in - not only does he NOT have scarlet fever - he's DOESN'T even have strep throat! So basically the source of the fever and extra crankiness are now up for interpretation. My guess - teething. Since after all - that's a fair guess for any kid who hasn't got all 20 of their pearly white chompers yet.

Today I'm attempting to get the house back into some semblance of order. I've already done three loads of laundry and another (at least) two are waiting to go in. I stripped all of the beds in the house and changed all of the sheets. I figured it's probably time to wash the towels and whatnot too.

My shopping list is ready to go and none of our to-be-guests have any food allergies, so we are good to go.

Z and Buzz went to the post office to pick up my book for me. Then they went to the park until the skies opened up on them. They came home looking pretty bedraggled. Good thing the kid isn't sick, right?

Alright - back to productivity...
Now if only I could find something to eat for lunch.

No comments: