Monday, March 03, 2014

Pizza & Oscars

Well, I ended up being completely unproductive today after all.

Z went out to file for our building permit only to find out that having the official document that we received from the Land Authority isn't good enough to establish proof of ownership. So they turned him away with instructions to get a new copy of the letter and submit within 6 months of issuance. (Are you freaking kidding me?! Nope, they're dead serious.) In good news - turns out they have the elusive pink folders available at their office - so I can stop wandering around office supply stores like an idiot looking for one. Take 2 - whenever we figure out where to get this ridiculous letter from.

I spent the entire day watching tv. I wish I were joking. I watched on the ipad until the battery died, then I watched on the computer. Pretty pathetic.

At 5:30pm I finally got up and got dressed. Savta and The Crazy Lady invited me to a clothing sale in RBS. I figured that it would be a good idea to get out of the house. I'm glad I went - S bought me a very pretty new shabbos skirt - so now I can retire that one with the holes in it that I stole from Phil and have been wearing since I was pregnant with Buzz.

Tomorrow a trip with Phil and Freddie. I need to pop by the mall at some point and the grocery store. We also might be hosting The FamBily for lunch on Shabbos - still have to sort that out.

No comments: