Thursday, February 05, 2015

~These aren't my hips...~

Well, our baked creations went over splendidly at gan. The teacher was overjoyed with the adorableness, her chief complaint being that it was so delicious that nobody wanted to eat lunch when lunchtime rolled around. Buzz has talked about cake non-stop for two days. It's pretty amusing.
I've been getting really into the whole 'fake potato pancake for breakfast' thing. Yesterday I went a little crazy and used a white potato and a sweet potato just to shake things up a bit. It didn't hold together as well as the all-white ones do, and it burnt a little quicker, but it was delicious nonetheless.
When we got to The FamBily House yesterday, Timmy was in the process of making pizza for a couple of friends who were visiting. Ever happy to get my hands into dough, I rolled out a nice looking pie.
Today I did a minimal amount of housework. I've been assigned the task of scanning a whole bunch of old family photos and documents. We picked up the first batch last night and I got started today. 2.5 hours of sheer amazingness. My grandfather's infectious smile, my mom as as little girl, and even some shots of me as a kiddo. Quite the appropriate activity for a throwbackthursday.
After gan pickup Timmy taught Buzz how to direct home-movies. Then Buzz helped The Crazy Lady mix up a batch of Mrs. Goodman cake.
At home Buzz was excited to see that a shufersol order had come. Shufersol orders mean boxes and boxes mean hours and hours of fun for Buzz!
While Buzz played in his box, Z settled into a groove and washed approximately a zillion meat dishes. 
While Z washed dishes, I attempted to organize the kitchen cabinets. Hard to believe but they do actually look better now than when I began. Pesach is coming so. It's time to start using stuff up. Eeeek!!!
Buzz protested our call for bedtime but eventually conked out. (In his bed, not on that mountain of dirty laundry...) I guess now you know what one thing I'll be doing tomorrow is...

No comments: