- The quadcopter flew into a shrub and ended up under the front-stairs and I had to crawl through spiderwebs to retrieve it.
- People were selfish and lazy and made a ton more work for me.
- I ran out of freezer space because I can't eat any of the delicious things that are in my freezer because my body hates me.
- The only thing I had in my house to eat for dinner was French Fries and I accidentally over-salted them and then burnt them but had to eat them anyway in account of lack of other options.
- The cheese drawer from my fridge fell on the floor and cracked in half.
- A full-length shelf from my fridge fell over and shattered into a million billion pieces everywhere from my dining room to my bedroom and everywhere in between - then it had to get cleaned up.
I'm following the instructions on my bottle of Tylenol:
"Take 2, and keep away from children."
Maybe that will help.