Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday - a little late...

As you can tell from our photos, we've turned 'kitchen-time' into a daily activity. I'm not complaining because, well, it gives us something to do. However, it's really complicating my whole 'empty the freezer' effort. The good news is that the kitchen freezer is only half-full, which means that my efforts are making a dent.
Today we power washed out the drawers from our spare freezer - since they'd been sitting (unplugged and) empty for a while. While we were out there with water we cleaned the mirpeset. Yes, we had to do it again because (as usual) we had a layer of cigarette ash kindly sprinkled by deeelightful neighbors from somewhere up above.

We straightened up the dining room table and swept the floor. We also waited for our delivery of groceries to arrive and then put everything away. Yay for more moving boxes! I can't wait!
In case you were wondering, I let Buzz choose the colors for today's meringue project. He's been obsessed with colors and mixing colors lately. (And of course he insists on watching his latest favorite episode of Blue's Clues daily. The song 'colors everywhere' has also become his personal theme song. Since I've heard it so many times in the last week and a half I've also caught myself randomly humming it. I cannot wait for gan to start again!

No comments: