Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Dongle Bigot

Sunday seems like such a long time ago. But it was a fun day. I spent to morning out with Phil and The Crazy Lady. We went to Max Stock and Osher Ad. I kept busy in the early afternoon after they dropped me off at home. After gan Buzz and I went over to his friend's house for a play date. It was a very nice change of pace.
Monday was a very long day as usual. Gan ended early. Then at 5pm we went out to a chanuka party at Buzz's gan. Buzz was very excited to go. Somewhat excited when it finally began. And decidedly uncooperative when it came time to actually take part in the festivities. He's cute though, so nobody minded and he wasn't the only one who wouldn't sing and dance.
Tuesday kicked off with a rainy gloomy ride to Jerusalem. CBT must be working because I didn't have a complete breakdown when it was time to get into the car. I faced yet another fear going into a hospital. And then waited for my potentially terrifying appointment. Thankfully the results came back negative and I was able to breathe half a sigh of relief. (The other half of the sigh is waiting for my sisters to get their results back.)

The ride home was sunny and bright. The rain had cleared up. Z dropped me off at home then left for work. The afternoon and evening went by quickly enough.
Yesterday I walked over 4 kilometers. Besides for tiring myself out, it was quite enjoyable. I picked up Buzz from gan and we hopped on a bus across town. We arrived at The FamBily House in a timely manner. Dibble came home from school then he and Buzz had a crazy whip/naenae dance party. It was really entertaining to watch. When Z and The Mad Man got home we enjoyed a delicious dinner. Then we dashed for home since it was almost 8pm.

This morning got off to a late start. It's very wet and rainy outside. The weather is getting chillier and chillier. I thought I was ready for it, but now I just wish the thermometer would stay firmly at 24C. Wishful thinking, I know. On the bright side, I don't really have too much to do today. Some scanning work and I could straighten up the house in preparation for shabbos if I wanted to... But mostly just quiet and relaxing. I wish I could convince my brain to nap. These 5am wakeups are draining me.

No comments: