Monday, February 29, 2016

8 is close to 10. Right?

I got lucky(?) with leap day giving me one extra chance to sneak a second post in for February.

This month has been busy and jam-packed and exhausting (mostly in a good way).

We had birthdays, birthday outings, family reunions, and other crazy big decisions being made.
The Parentals are heading off across the pond for two weeks on a romantic getaway. We'll be living in two places as once while 'Dibble-sitting' and pet-watching. (I don't mind sitting on Dibble, but I prefer to not sit on the pets.)

Z went back to school today so that means a new semester is in full swing. This semester he will be out of the house for about 16 hours a day 3 times a week. Yeah, you read that right. Mondays, Wednesays, and Thursdays he is out from 7am until 11pm or so. It's 'only' 13 (yes, THIRTEEN not including Pesach) weeks, but I might actually go craz(ier that I already am.).

There's nowhere near enough chocolate, ice cream, or antiacids, in the world to get me through this in one piece.

No comments: